Join our growing list of PEER Facilitators and
Register Now for our Fall 2017
P.E.E.R. (Peer Encouraged Expressive-Art Reflection)
Facilitator Certification Webinar Training!
Early Bird Registration Cost of $28 only until
October 31st, 2017
(Regular Price $50 per participant)
“Being a PEER Facilitator with ARToverMind.com allows me to reach people who might be facing some of the struggles that I know so well; from troubled relationships, to feeling isolated and being separated from loved ones, to struggles with stress related to single parenting and even immigration problems. We PEER facilitators can be keystones to positive relationship building in our communities and I encourage everyone interested to embark on this journey with us as we use art to heal ourselves and others.” – Carrie Campbell (Peer Facilitator), Ontario, Canada
What You Get
- 2 hour webinar certification training (including 15 minute LIVE Q&A with Shevy Marie, Founder & PEER Coach (Peer Encouraged Expressive-Art Reflection)
- PEER Facilitator Certificate*
- PEER Curriculum Facilitator Guide*
- Ongoing Free Bonus Materials to help you promote and build your groups
- Ongoing support and advice from the PEER Coach to ensure your success
- Potential opportunities to be contracted by the PEER Coach and earn additional income**
The key topics we will be covering in the Webinar include
- A closer look at Mental Health and the benefits of Peer Mentoring
- How to link art to healing
- Your role as a PEER Facilitator and how to lead your groups effectively
- How to put your PEER Facilitator knowledge into action with practical examples
- Overview of the PEER curriculum and how to use it.
- Advice on how to build and promote your groups
- General review and tips to your success in becoming a Peer Facilitator for us
- So you can get the head start you need to create your own business or non-profit cause (full time/part time/casual, doesn’t matter). We provide the training, curriculum, evaluations, administration and support so you don’t have to.
- To do something meaningful in your community by helping others while continuing to heal and empower yourself.
- To build your leadership and facilitation skills and experience — great to have on a resume!
- To get to do art while you work … how fun is that? You don’t have to be a trained artist either since our focus is on the Process vs. the Product.
To accommodate your busy schedule, we are providing you with 3 options for training times. Click on the time that works best for you to go directly to the Registration Page. Early Bird Registration Fee only until October 31, 2017.
For the price of a book, you can get an entire training and certification that can last you for a lifetime, and you can be an inspiration for others while helping yourself too! Don’t wait until the price goes up. Very Limited spots available to accommodate registered participants.
“This program reveals to its facilitators the human mind, yet it does so gently without judgment. The training opens the door wide to access understanding that we as facilitators can then pass along to our peer groups, reconnecting the spirit and the mind. I wholeheartedly encourage anyone who has had their interest peaked by ArtoverMind.com to say YES to the training: it is a positive door to open for yourself; and if you share what you learn with others, that’s the cherry on top.” -Stacey-Anne Curtis (PEER Facilitator), Ontario, Canada